Friday, August 5, 2011

Are Fresh & Easy mailer coupons worth it?

Many of us here in Southern California are very familiar with a grocery store called, Fresh & Easy. A better way to shop organic, healthy and brand products that have no artificial colors or flavors in them. Fresh & Easy rarely sends out high value mailer coupons. I usually get their coupons in their ads which are mailed out to every resident every Tuesday along with other store ads. Common coupon will be $3.00 off a $30.00 purchase. Not a very convincing way to get a customer to shop right? I think so. Why? Well because that can't even motivate me to go knowing theres a Fresh & Easy 3 lights down the street. BUT they do however send out high value coupon mailers about ehhh once in a big while, once every 4 to 5 months. For those of you who aren't familiar this is how the mailer looks like
$15.00 in coupons.
BUT when you spend a certain amount of groceries. Which isnt bad but I would still like to see the value go a little bit higher. Why? Well first off, they dont accept manufacture coupons. So how is anyone even saving at this store? That's where I get disappointed. $3.00 off a $30.00 purchase is not my ideal savings at all. Many of us are on the extream to save more than what we want to spend. We want to pay using coupons right? Not cash. We want to pay pennies now and days. Ok so I'm exaggerating lol but its true. Head out to your local Kroger store, get $50.00 worth of groceries and you pay $3.00 for everything with coupons. Now that's what I'm talking about. But when it comes down to F&E its so much harder for anyone to save. They have the $5.00 off $25.00 and $10.00 off $50.00. That's JCPenny discount right there. Macy's discount. Come on, change the 5 to a 10, the 10 to a 20. Then you'll get more attention. So the question here is, are F&E mailer coupons worth it? My answer is no and yes. Should be yes and no, but it's a no and yes for me. I put no in front of yes because I want to save more than $5.00. If you can't use manufacture coupons I want to see the value go up a bit at least. And yes because sometims when you run into F&E and you know you have that extra cash to use the $10.00 off $50.00 it becomes a worth while at the moment. And sometimes you can even find really good marked down items but if you wake up early enough to get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment