Friday, August 5, 2011

Scentsy 9 out of 10

I've had the chance to experience a product which I am sure many of you have heard called, Scentsy. The first time I heard about this product was last year in July when I had gone up North to visit my family. My mom had one in her living room, which I didn't notice, until I smelled this irresistible scent as I walked in through the door. I have to admit it made me happy to smell it. After observing the Scentsy in my moms living room, I wanted one too. I asked my mom how much it was and lets just say I kind of change my mind. If I can remember correctly the warmer was $30.00 plus $6.00 for each little case of candle wax. Ehem, is there a coupon to go along with this? Too bad there wasnt. But thanks to my mom whom bought this product for me a few months ago, I finally got my own Scentsy. I've had it in my living room for about a few months now. So it gave me enough time to observe the pros and cons of this product. I was given the option by my mom to either pick the zebra design or the plain black warmer, I chose the zebra. Typical me. She also asked me what scents I wanted but not having done my research about what scents they carried, I let her chose them for me.
This is how my zebra scentsy looks like. Cute huh? So basically how this works is plain and simple. It's only a two piece the top black plate and the bottom. There's a light bulb which warms up the plate on top and slowly melts the scented wax to create the scent and arouse the room. I told you, its that simple. And best of all you can also use this as a night light during the night time. I usually leave mine on running all day. I unplug the scentsy once in a big while when I feel it needs a break.
These are the wax scents. Here I have the Autumn Sunset to your left and Paradise Punch to your right. At the moment, I have the Autumn Sunset and let me tell you, this is by far my favorite one. It scents up my living room in less than 2 minutes. Its like this cinnamon scent more like for fall season but perfect for the summer. I havent tried the other one just yet.
So those are the positives about this product. There arent very many negative things about the scentsy except for one. After a while of having the same wax melting in the plate, for some reason the scent goes away. I recently experienced this issue and didn't know why it had happend. So I texted my mom and she told me I needed to toss out the old wax and put in new wax. Really? Dislike very much. But I guess there's always a tiny negative to every product right? But luckily that's the only thing I dislike about the scentsy. Overall out of 10 I rate this product a 9. If you would like to order your own Scentsy you can go HERE and order yours. Right now and everyday in August you can save up to 10% on select Scentsy products. There are over 20 different warmer designs starting at $30.00 and alot of different scents aswell.

No comments:

Post a Comment